505 White Avenue, Sudbury (located between Ethelbert St and McNeil)
Type of garden
Elm West offers a 5 raised beds that grows a combination of food for the neighbourhood to enjoy. We also offer a 1000 square foot Food Forest that grows a variety of plants that are all edible.
All that is asked from all who visit the gardening areas, is that you enjoy the area and take a bit and leave a bit for the next family. Help water when able and enjoy the playground. Help weed the food forest area and read signage if looking for direction.
Our garden produces food for neighbourhood families in need, and for the benefit of our volunteers.
- A composter is on site for people to add to it
- Club House for park that is open on certain days
- Park play structures for children
- Seating at park and garden
- Watering system at garden area for gardens only (no drinking)
- Lots of parking
Cost to participate
No costs to volunteers or neighbours.
Email: [email protected]